Duplicant ignore tasks

kouromaro
  • Branch: Live Branch Version: Steam Pending

Even though there are many jobs left to do, some duplicants just won't get to it. Sometimes as many as 5 duplicants stay idle.

If I make up some jobs near the printing pod then maybe they will get to it.

This situation started a few tens of cycles ago.

The save file where this happened is attached here.

Lab 171231 1712.sav

Steps to Reproduce
No idea. I was playing the game normally and one day the duplicants start idling.

User Feedback

I think I have that too. Mine right now are starving to death because they won't make mush bars and I'm only barely starting farming. Not that farming seems that sustainable in any case.

Share this comment

On 1/4/2018 at 2:47 AM, Tiggy said:

I think I have that too. Mine right now are starving to death because they won't make mush bars and I'm only barely starting farming. Not that farming seems that sustainable in any case.

Oh you would be surprised. Farming is so sustainable it breaks the "don't starve" aspect of the game.

Share this comment

Ah yeah, I just discovered the mealwood thing myself. I was trying to grow mushrooms and berries, which was a mistake. I bet that ends with the next update thought.

• Like 1

Share this comment

I'm attaching my save. My cook refuses to deliver meal lice to the microbe musher. He is the only one allowed to enter the kitchen and therefore the only one who will deliver meal lice. However, I was able to give another duplicant access to my kitchen area and he seemed happy to deliver it. Just a strange bug.

Jobs Jobs Jobs.sav

Share this comment