Dupes won't use massage table

serelinda
  • Branch: Preview Branch Fixed

I have 3 dupes who have reached 100% stress and won't use their assigned massage tables, even when they have no jobs assigned and the massage table is prioritized to 9.

Steps to Reproduce
Try to have someone with high stress use a massage table
  • Like 1

User Feedback

A developer has marked this issue as fixed. This means that the issue has been addressed in the current development build and will likely be in the next update.

I think you have to assign your dupe to the massage table everytime.

In fact it allows them to relax 1 time then the massage table is available with no dupe assigned to it. So I suggest you to assign a dupe when his stress is riching 50-60%. So you would probably only require 1 massage table at the beginning of the game then when the number of dupes, you have increase this number according to the population :)

Share this comment

I've had a single case so far, when they wouldn't use it when they were assigned, even with priority 9. Since it didn't happen again after I destroyed/rebuilt the table, I have no idea if it was just a glitch or a bug that is hard to reproduce.

Edited by Zugai

Share this comment

This is certainly not fixed unfortunatly. I have everything on Priority 5, dupes are ignoring priority 9 message tables and getting continually more stressed. They even start to idle while the massage table is stilling right there fully powered and fully path-able. I have destroyed the tables, rebuilt, forced dupes to be trapped with the tables, relogged the game -  everything. Clearly they are still bugged, or there is a hidden mechanic that isnt made clear enough that is preventing them to get on the table.

Also note the tables are set for activation on 20 stress or higher down to 0 stress, so its not that (unless that is whats bugged) 

You can see in the below image they have resorted to cleaning up. All storage is priority 5. 60 stress and climbing.

OxygenNotIncluded_2017-06-05_08-46-37.pn

Edited by Megouski

Share this comment