Dupes Will Always Try to Empty My Tiny Water Reservoir Back to The World

Calvin Valerian
  • Branch: Live Branch Version: Windows Pending

User Feedback

Not a bug. Your bottle emptiers have auto-bottle set to on. So the duplicants will try to feed it from a pitcher pump. ;)

Share this comment

@Calvin Valerian As mentioned, this is the correct behavior of "Auto Bottle". But if it didn't match your expectations, that's also a bug! Did you know that you had turned on Auto Bottle on those emptiers? Did you know what the function of Auto Bottle was? 

• Thanks 1

Share this comment

4 hours ago, Ipsquiggle said:

@Calvin Valerian As mentioned, this is the correct behavior of "Auto Bottle". But if it didn't match your expectations, that's also a bug! Did you know that you had turned on Auto Bottle on those emptiers? Did you know what the function of Auto Bottle was? 

I alway think it would be more efficient if we could also set an auto-bottle option on the pump, so we could have more than one pump and ask duplicant to use one instead of the other. ;)

Edited by Gwido
  • Thanks 2

Share this comment

@Ipsquiggle yeah it kinda didn't match my expectation. Maybe I lack understanding of how Auto Bottling was meant to work. But I see dupes will start clearing out those water gallons as soon as I turn on Auto Bottling without to manually sweep everything. Simplest yet easiest solution for me, until... I saw everyone starts emptying out my tiny water reservoir.

I'm glad so this isn't really a bug. It's just a matter of gameplay preference.

c805cee012fa44b0c834a412b3b6ad81cc6bb9f3_hq.thumb.jpg.113f241b65a1ef661ddf3ac225185d94.jpg

Maybe you understand me now :D it's just how I like to play the game.

• Haha 1

Share this comment