Dupes stuck in automated Pneumatic doors.

Xadhoom
  • Branch: Preview Branch Version: Steam Pending

i have a problem where dupes get stuck on automated doors when they close, in the picture you can see i wanted to limit how much the dupes gets to use showers by using a clock sensor. but sometimes when a dupe comes from either direction at the moment the doors close, they get stuck, i can not even give them a move command to make them start move, they don't seem stuck in the door, at least the animation don't show that, but rather just outside of door. if they go from right to left, they stay on ladder doing nothing, if  they come from left to right, they stay just on the left side of door and don't exit by the left door in the room.

this results in them peeing on the floor once the doors open again. i tried to use a 2nd clock sensor with a filter gate to briefly open the doors just after they close. to unstuck the dupes and hope no one else is fast enough to get to the doors while they are open for a few sec.

image.thumb.png.6f1f70b4471362d8873f3907258a8430.png

The Cute Crew.sav

Steps to Reproduce
have a pneumatic door automated and let it close just as a dupe passes.

User Feedback

This issue may have been resolved in today's update [Tubular Preview Update] - 246289. I wasn't able to reproduce the issue using the save file you provided.

Please give it a try and let us know if you are still seeing this issue.

Share this comment

image.thumb.png.fa338eaa9fbc95e919173caf97ad6260.png

i did this to test more reliably.

if a dupe were pathed to pass trough the gate, and i then changed setting on the sensor so the gate closed. the dupe got stuck infront of door. even if it closed some time before he reached gate. and im atm using TB-246289.

Share this comment