Dupes stopped delivering to ration boxes

Waifu Wars
  • Branch: Preview Branch Version: Windows Pending

Duplicants stopped delivering meal lice to ration boxes. I built a new one and they wouldn't deliver it to that either. I set the priority to 6 and checked Edible. i cant find my output log. 

Steps to Reproduce
build a ration box.

User Feedback

It seems like they will deliver from ration box to fridge. The problem seems to lie in a newly harvested meal lice. They ignore those unless they move to eat them. Additionally sometimes Dupes will stop delivering to Storage Compactors too. They will just go idle. Maybe the issue is picking things off the ground. 

Edited by Waifu Wars

Share this comment

I had this problem too, with both storage compactors and ration boxes.

In my new colony (after installing the Rocketry preview) I had a Groundskeeper with both Tidy and Storage at max, a storage compactor set to store copper ore with priority 7 (and NOT Sweep Only), and plenty of copper ore on the ground.

After running out of builds and digs, the Groundskeeper went idle and ignored the copper ore on the ground. I had to put a Sweep order on it before he picked it up.

He also seemed to ignore the muckroot lying on the ground, even though I set the ration box to accept everything.

• Thanks 1

Share this comment

It seems like they'll store one load and then ignore the rest.

Easiest way to reproduce:

• Start a new colony.
  • Dig out 6+ tiles of sandstone.
  • Build a Storage Compactor.
  • Set the Storage Compactor to accept All.

A couple of dupes will pick up a load of sandstone and put it in the compactor, but then go idle and ignore the rest of the sandstone.

If I roll back to the Expressive Upgrade and do the above steps, the dupes will keep loading the compactor until there is no more sandstone left on the ground.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Share this comment

3 minutes ago, Waifu Wars said:

sweepers wont grab them either

Sweepers as of right now are broken, they don't pick up anything. They'll be fixed in the next release though:

• Like 1

Share this comment

this was evident right from the moment i loaded the testing branch.

15 hours ago, thewreckedangle said:

dupes also seem to not sweep automatically anymore and will instead go idle until you order a sweep

Share this comment