Dupes keep losing track of needing to go to the bathroom while eating

WanderingKid
  • Branch: Preview Branch Version: Windows Pending

I've got 4 open stalls, only one used, full waterlines, and my dupes keep peeing in the great hall.  I'd thought it was because I needed to expand the # of toilets, but it's got something to do with how they're eating and not going to use the restroom.

The attached save (Burt's Mess) is a case where 2 out of the 4 lavs were recently used and two were open and he just lost it on the floor.  They don't to it often, but I end up with at least one mess every 4-6 cycles, and it's 95% of the time in the great hall.  The other occasions I just think I screwed up the scheduling.

Burt's Mess.sav

Steps to Reproduce
Just wait a while, it'll happen eventually.

User Feedback

Do you have enough downtime in your schedule ? 2 squares is a bit low when dupes must travel a bit. 3 is nice, and 4 is even better for dupes that work far from the main base.

Share this comment

Dupes won't prioritize going to the bathroom during break time, that's what the bathroom break tiles are for in the schedule block.

Spoiler

I don't have the game booted up ATM, so I'm not 100% sure of what it's actually called...it's the cyan tile. :3

Share this comment

2 squares bath, 3 leisure, 2 bedtime.  Some of them are gapped but it used to be that 100% bladder would get them where they need to go, even during leisure time.

Share this comment