dupes get stuck in travel tube when they try to sleep

MF99K
  • Branch: Preview Branch Version: Steam Can't Reproduce

the colony switched to the night cycle as a dupe was using the tubes and he ended up stuck where he was because he couldn't sleep. dupes that entered the tubes after night had already fallen were fine

Steps to Reproduce
have dupe in tube as night falls

User Feedback

Hi mf99k,

I haven't been able to reproduce this problem. Could you provide a screenshot or saved game that demonstrates the issue?

Share this comment

5a30732b2102d_adabestuck.png.875815d68d87f0cd5fc370e532b9c40b.png

it seems more of a random thing at this point than anything so I don't know the cause but ada got stuck in the tubes here for around a minute and bubbles kept changing into and out of the suit while she was waiting

Share this comment

1 hour ago, mf99k said:

and bubbles kept changing into and out of the suit while she was waiting

That's just an idle thing. Because the dupe has nothing to do it has nothing to get it away from the suit toggle reaction.

Edit: To go into specifics about what the dupe is doing, the checkpoint prevents idling in front of it so the dupe needs to find an adjacent cell to move to. The dock also prevents idling in front of it so that only leaves going through the check point. When a dupe idles in a suit it forces the dupe to enter the checkpoint it came from so the dupe takes off suit and idles in front of checkpoint. You can see where this is going.

Edited by Risu
  • Thanks 1

Share this comment

22 hours ago, mf99k said:

it seems more of a random thing at this point than anything so I don't know the cause but ada got stuck in the tubes here for around a minute and bubbles kept changing into and out of the suit while she was waiting

The changing in and out of suit issue has been reproduced and a separate bug report entered for it. Thanks!

Share this comment