Dupes constantly getting ill with 100% Immune System

ema2008
  • Version: Steam Fixed

Hi Klei!

I've started a Peaceful game with Custom Settings with Invincible Stress and Disease, to enjoy the new build, but after 6 cycles, my dupes started getting constantly Food Poisoning, and (I don't know if this is intended or not) Morbs started spawning from the bathrooms and infected everyone with Slimelung. The problem is that not only they get the disease and get ill at 100% Immunity, but after they're cured, EVERYONE then gets ill a second time, even when there's no germs in them at all! One of my dupes 'contracted Slimelung by breathing Oxygen', when there was no more Slimelung in the base and she was completely germ free. It's very odd that they re-get the diseases after one or more dupes get cured, and this has become a constant cycle.

I'll attach the Save File and OutputLog to help you understand, but this has happened to every other game I've started since the Oil Upgrade Preview. At the current time I can no longer play as it is impossible to reach even cycle 35-40 with dupes constantly getting diseases in a loop.

Thank you very much for listening!

p.s. pls send help

The Big Dinner Family.sav

output_log.txt

User Feedback

A developer has marked this issue as fixed. This means that the issue has been addressed in the current development build and will likely be in the next update.

I've been having the same issue as well, even before oil was fully released. I was playing oil on preview mode, and every time I would set to impervious, my dups would get sick, at least this time I'm not the only one having this issue.

Share this comment