Dup will not empty Bladder

Corriild
  • Branch: Live Branch Version: Windows Pending

I have a Dup that is unable to empty its Bladder, and wont empty it by peeing on the Florr. It is currently stuck in a Loop going from one Toilet to another and slowly Starving.

I attached a Screens with the Dups Stats, and one showing the Toilet Setup to prove it should work. This Problem does not apply to my other Dups, the use the Toilets with no Issue.

Additional Info:

• When the Dup finished with the Toliet, no polluted water is entering the pipes, althought that is happening with all the other dups.
  • I had this Issue with the same Dup about an Hour Ago, but she managed to break out of it there (i dont know how, didnt see anything special going on). 

PS: The Dup did just died, so it didnt break out of the Loop this Time.

bio.png

setup.png

Steps to Reproduce
Dont really know how to reproduce it. My suggestion is there is some Combination of the Dups Stats that caused the Loop

User Feedback

It just happened again with another Dup. I think its because of the 100% Bladder 0% Stamina Combo.

Share this comment

Not sure if it's the problem, but the toilets up top will backup when in a line like that. The right toilet will pass over the exit of the left toilet causing it to have a pipe blocked.

Share this comment