Drecko stuck eating 0% mealwood

Dukeofdummies
  • Branch: Preview Branch Version: Windows Fixed

I'm noticing that when Drecko eat Mealwood (although it appears to be similar with Pincha Peppers) They will eat a plant down to 0%... and just not stop. They keep fruitlessly trying to eat more from the same plant.

They eat, they eat, and they don't seem to get full. This gets out of hand fast if you have multiple Dreckos trying to eat from the same plant. In the picture below, I have five Drecko all trying to eat from the plant on the right, and they're all ignoring the plants to the left. (except for paul, he's a clever one and came from the left instead of the right.

image.thumb.png.b2f636c95cba7bb636e8e7a9b3deee5e.png

Steps to Reproduce
Make a big pen of drecko Make a small patch of plants (mealwood will suffice) All Drecko will only eat from the edges of your patch, won't move on until full. Not even if the plant is empty.
  • Thanks 2

User Feedback

A developer has marked this issue as fixed. This means that the issue has been addressed in the current development build and will likely be in the next update.

I have the same problem.  They all clump up on the first mealwood and eat it to the ground.  Also, they never path back up into the hydrogen so that scales grow.

5ae93d4ae7a4d_Screenshotat2018-05-0122-22-28.thumb.png.3b4690e0bc5d18a557f01f716d68b635.png

• Thanks 1

Share this comment