crash game when AutoSave


Droopi
  • Branch: Live Branch Version: Windows Pending

Crash game when AutoSave

4.sav

 


Steps to Reproduce
start it save and wait to AutoSave


User Feedback


Hi @Droopi,

I wasn't able to reproduce the crash when auto-saving the save game you provided.

One possible reason that the game might crash during save is due to running out of memory or disk space, how much RAM and free hard drive space does your computer have?

 

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites
On 03.01.2019 at 9:22 PM, Brook said:

Hi @Droopi,

I wasn't able to reproduce the crash when auto-saving the save game you provided.

One possible reason that the game might crash during save is due to running out of memory or disk space, how much RAM and free hard drive space does your computer have?

 

hola. 

RAM 12 gb, but I have i5 2310, it`s ddr3. ( 4+4 and 2+2 gb)

free disk space is very high, more 1 terabyte.

 

when i`m start game, it`s does not always crash at the first autosave, sometimes it takes 3 to 5 days, but the crash still happens....

or load this save twice, too will crash

plz watch my video this crash on Google drive https://drive.google.com/file/d/1cKrTRFnza4I63EqGJrN7MKCaAG6WXEGE/view?usp=drivesdk

Edited by Droopi

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites

I experience the game crashing when i press keys on the keyboard when the game freezes during save cycle. It is crashing directly after the save is done so i can just reload the game and continue but it is a bit annoying :) Just continue tapping enough keys, like when you are playing as normal, during the save cycle and the game crashes.

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Floaf said:

I experience the game crashing when i press keys on the keyboard when the game freezes during save cycle. It is crashing directly after the save is done so i can just reload the game and continue but it is a bit annoying :) Just continue tapping enough keys, like when you are playing as normal, during the save cycle and the game crashes.


not my case, I didn't press any button during the auto save

 

and more - crash does not happen at the time of auto save, it happen about a second AFTER it. You can see it in my video

(in the video I PRESS the buttons, Yes, but I did it this time on purpose, usually not. If necessary, I can rec another video where my second hand will be in sight and bound, but the game will still crash :)) )

Edited by Droopi

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, Droopi said:


not my case, I didn't press any button during the auto save

 

and more - crash does not happen at the time of auto save, it happen about a second AFTER it. You can see it in my video

(in the video I PRESS the buttons, Yes, but I did it this time on purpose, usually not. If necessary, I can rec another video where my second hand will be in sight and bound, but the game will still crash :)) )

Hi @Droopi,

Thanks for the additional information... I still haven't been able to reproduce your problem here. Could you upload your output log, and dmp file if there is one ?

http://support.kleientertainment.com/customer/portal/articles/2744766-logs-and-useful-information-for-bug-reports

 

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Brook said:

Hi @Droopi,

Thanks for the additional information... I still haven't been able to reproduce your problem here. Could you upload your output log, and dmp file if there is one ?

http://support.kleientertainment.com/customer/portal/articles/2744766-logs-and-useful-information-for-bug-reports

 

yeap, I'll do it tomorrow, if it necessary. But the problem apparently is 99% in my system....... - I tested this save game on my friend's computer too - everything is fine. (he have 4790k, 8gb ddr3 on 1600mhz).   So, apparently,  it's not problem in the Game.... :(   And I am need a new computer....

do you still need the output log, and dmp file?

Edited by Droopi

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Droopi said:

yeap, I'll do it tomorrow, if it necessary. But the problem apparently is 99% in my system....... - I tested this save game on my friend's computer too - everything is fine. (he have 4790k, 8gb ddr3 on 1600mhz).   So, apparently,  it's not problem in the Game.... :(   And I am need a new computer....

do you still need the output log, and dmp file?

Hi @Droopi,

Thanks for the info. It's up to you if you want to upload those files, if they are available and you get a chance then feel free to send them our way so we can take a look just to make sure we've checked everything.  If not, then don't worry about it!

  • Thanks 1

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites


Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now