Cots will not be deconstructed (or takes very long)

llunak
  • Branch: Preview Branch Version: Linux Fixed

In the attached save, there are several cots next to the printing pod, one of them marked for deconstruction. If you try to deconstruct them all, even at strict priority 5, most of them will not be deconstructed (or possibly it will take very long). If you mark e.g. surrounding tiles, they will be deconstructed. In fact, it's possible to build a new cot in the free space next to them and deconstruct it before the others.

bug2.sav

Steps to Reproduce
- Select deconstruct tool, set priority to 5 strict. - Order deconstruction of all the cots near the printing pod. - Deconstruct e.g. a nearby tile to compare.

User Feedback

A developer has marked this issue as fixed. This means that the issue has been addressed in the current development build and will likely be in the next update.

I also ran into this condition. For me it was caused by the deconstruction task being assigned to the bed owner, not the appropriate job role. If the bed owner does not have the build errand enabled, it will never get deconstructed. Enable building errand temporarily on everyone and the bed will get deconstructed. I also reported this as a bug. 

Share this comment