Copying setting between liquid fuel tanks doesn't work.

OxCD
  • Branch: Live Branch Version: Windows Fixed

Hi !

When you try to copy setting from a liquid fuel tank to another one, there's the message "setting copied" but it has no effect, the gauge doesn't change.

Steps to Reproduce
Build two liquid fuel tank. set a different value on one, try to copy on the other one.

User Feedback

A developer has marked this issue as fixed. This means that the issue has been addressed in the current development build and will likely be in the next update.

I might be wrong, but vanilla game has not settings for storage amount on liquid tanks...

You may use a mod for this. And if so, please report this to the mod author, because its his/her responsibility.

Share this comment

On 17/11/2019 at 10:53 PM, SharraShimada said:

I might be wrong, but vanilla game has not settings for storage amount on liquid tanks...

You may use a mod for this. And if so, please report this to the mod author, because its his/her responsibility.

@NoVaxAren tReal

You guys are both wrong, I'm not using any game modifier mod, i'm just talking about the rocket liquid fuel tank. That's his name : liquid fuel tank. And there's a setting : the one allowing you to set the amount of petroleum or liquid hydrogen you want into your rocket.

And that's also why there's a "copy setting" button.

Edited by OxCD
  • Thanks 1

Share this comment

Changed Status to Fixed

This didn't work at all, so I added it to the fuel tanks and the oxidizer tanks too. (It missed going out in 380770, but will be in the next patch after that!)

• Thanks 2

Share this comment