Conveyor Rail Thermo Sensor Broken?

WaffleKing68
  • Branch: Live Branch Version: Windows Closed

Attempting to use Conveyor Rail Thermo Sensors to operate conveyor shutoffs to extract power from Igneous Rock at a Minor Volcano.  This system worked in a previous build, but seems to be broken in this one and I can't identify the issue.

Edit:  Operator error.  Blame sleep deprivation.

The Merry Cantaloupe.sav

Steps to Reproduce

Save file is centered on volcano in question.  Should be in broken state upon loading.

User Feedback

I did have a look at your save and to me it seems that the conveyor loader to the left is not connected to the rail, of you connect it it will work, or do i not understand the problem your having? No clue how it would have become disconnected.

Share this comment

I can't tell you how many times I checked that and somehow never got it connected.  I just found it myself.  Gonna go hide in embarrassment now.

Share this comment

On 2/22/2023 at 6:53 AM, WaffleKing68 said:

I can't tell you how many times I checked that and somehow never got it connected.  I just found it myself.  Gonna go hide in embarrassment now.

Happens to the best of us, i have been working on a pc that did not see its new HD for a hour or so until a frend said don't you need to connect to power to the drive to......

Share this comment