carry capacity broken

BeliarBAD
  • Branch: Live Branch Version: Windows Pending

no idea whats the branch. i choosed live branch. im playing the full game release beta. ive a duplicant whos my carrier and i made him in this scinece machine which you can find on the map. he got +10 strenght. he has now total 24 strenght. but when hes carring things he carry only 750g. all my other duplicants carry much more then him. but his carry capacity is the highest. so i assume its a bug cause i got the perk20190716182507_1.thumb.jpg.d3208c5d6932319075e6130ba35ae29f.jpg

Steps to Reproduce
let a duplicant get the +10 strenght perk and let him carry something

User Feedback

FYI, you're on the Preview Branch. The LU-xxxxxx watermark on top of your screenshot shows that you're opted in to the Launch Upgrade testing beta, which is the current preview branch.

Edited by Dentarthurdent
  • Thanks 1

Share this comment

To test it, lock him inside a room with 2 compactors so no other dupes can reach. One full and one empty. Observe how much he can carry. Because there is no savegame attached, only you can test it.

Btw, dupes only carry 1kg if their destination only can afford 1kg more, no matter he has 2000kg carrying capacity.

• Thanks 1

Share this comment

6 hours ago, abud said:

To test it, lock him inside a room with 2 compactors so no other dupes can reach. One full and one empty. Observe how much he can carry. Because there is no savegame attached, only you can test it.

Btw, dupes only carry 1kg if their destination only can afford 1kg more, no matter he has 2000kg carrying capacity.

i was transporting slime somewhere and this duplicant did it. he was transporting evrytime just 750g. then my digger came to help him and my digger transport all the slime at once to the storage. so i thought wtf was that. cause my digger transported 1000kg slime which my carrier needs to walk like 1000 times to bring it to the storage. hes 100% bugged cause im struggling so hard in this world with oxygen and desinfection things takes forever. in my other worlds i wasnt playing so good like i did this time and i never had so much problems like here.

how can i add my savefile? i didnt found the option in game

Share this comment

27 minutes ago, BeliarBAD said:

how can i add my savefile?

image.png.543b6d41a6c1c2614d2440b0b70bc381.png

There is instruction on how to get save file for various OS.

• Thanks 1

Share this comment