Cant get passed loading screen

Coty797
  • Branch: Preview Branch Version: Windows Fixed

Once i open the game I wait and wait (about 10 minutes) then realize that the game wont load. I looked up f anyone else had this problem and saw no other complaints, so i tried to see if I could fix it myself but to no avail i failed. I also tried to reload the game but this also failed.

Steps to Reproduce
I opened oxygen not included.
  • Thanks 1

User Feedback

A developer has marked this issue as fixed. This means that the issue has been addressed in the current development build and will likely be in the next update.

I´ve seen this problem around 20 times in the last few days here in the bug section. And there where solutions working. I can only assume, you havent looked right.

Share this comment

Delete all file on your oxygennotincluded folder found on your documents folder, start the game, close again restore save files and if you have a personal config in your mods restore them too, and hopefully they works out for you

• Like 1

Share this comment

I have the same issue
i cant start the game anymore and im stuck at the loadscreen of the game

*EDIT:* I fixed it by deleteing everything in this folder
C:\Users\******\Documents\Klei\OxygenNotIncluded\
like Lutzkhie suggested

Edited by mrx123
got the game to run again

Share this comment

Hey, we've got a fix for this coming out very shortly, but in the meantime you can delete just the kplayerprefs.yaml file, so you don't have to mess with your saves. :)

Share this comment