Bristle Blossom doesn`t recognize Sunlight as Light.

Nihilinius
  • Branch: Live Branch Version: Windows Pending

Bristle Blossom doesn`t recognize Sunlight as Light.

Lettherebelight.thumb.PNG.57e3f6a4aafc69c20d50ab910909abb1.PNG

Steps to Reproduce
build a glasshouse on the surface

User Feedback

While I didn't know about this bug, why would you plant blossoms on the surface?

Even if the bug gets fixed they will still get stiffed every night cycle making it an ineffective light source for greenhouses

Share this comment

1 hour ago, Neotuck said:

While I didn't know about this bug, why would you plant blossoms on the surface?

Even if the bug gets fixed they will still get stiffed every night cycle making it an ineffective light source for greenhouses

Sunlight still provides free light for 80% of the game day and the other 20% can just be replaced with the usual electric lamps with automation.

Honestly I probably wouldn't feel the need to place space farms but it does make some sense.

Share this comment

52 minutes ago, Lazy-Anemic said:

Sunlight still provides free light for 80% of the game day and the other 20% can just be replaced with the usual electric lamps with automation.

Honestly I probably wouldn't feel the need to place space farms but it does make some sense.

If I went through the trouble of building meteor proof sunrooms on the surface, I would rather used it for solar panels

Share this comment

15 hours ago, Neotuck said:

light is still light.

and in the long-run i would like to see improvements to farming, like more plants that need a day night cycle  plants consuming co2 and producing o2 , mushrooms that clean polluted o2.

Share this comment