Blackhole after the update

echo.guiness
  • Branch: Live Branch Version: Windows Fixed

After the update, sudden crash is occurred from attached save data.
Through several try of reproduce, I found variation how long to crash.
(Anyway, it will be crashed in 1-2cycles)
Other attached is based on guide of Klei, please feel free to contact if any other data is needed.

Thanks,

組織的マスクメロン.sav

Steps to Reproduce
Just wait...1-2 cycle to crash
  • Thanks 1

User Feedback

A developer has marked this issue as fixed. This means that the issue has been addressed in the current development build and will likely be in the next update.

Changed Status to Fixed

We have a fix for this that will go out on the next patch, probably sometime this week. Thanks for the report!

• Like 2

Share this comment

10 hours ago, fatheroctopus said:

Changed Status to Fixed

We have a fix for this that will go out on the next patch, probably sometime this week. Thanks for the report!

In case you have a fix for the crashes that happen since the update (even without having built anything of the new stuff):
please push it ASAP.

Having a game crash on you randomly is unfun, reading well, don't play till they can be bothered to release an existing fix is neither ...

Share this comment

15 hours ago, fatheroctopus said:

Changed Status to Fixed

i am having the same problem constantly today, it sometimes gets fixed if i load a 2 cycles old autosave, i am glad the fix will be deployed soon :D

Share this comment

@Masterpintsman The bug posted above is very much related to a new building - if you're experiencing crashes without building anything new, please post here or in a new bug your save and the output_log.txt after you experience the crash. Instructions for finding these files are below - thanks for your help!

@PIRATE D KING I've been looking at the save from your bug and have reason to believe it is different from this one, if you could also post your output_log.txt that will help quite a bit. Thanks!

https://support.klei.com/hc/en-us/articles/360029555392

• Thanks 1

Share this comment

42 minutes ago, fatheroctopus said:

@PIRATE D KING I've been looking at the save from your bug and have reason to believe it is different from this one, if you could also post your output_log.txt that will help quite a bit. Thanks!

https://support.klei.com/hc/en-us/articles/360029555392

good to know, here is the requested file.

have a nice day.

output_log.txt

Edited by PIRATE D KING
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this comment

@fatheroctopus on a small update on this matter i updated to the last patch of the game when it was released and while i am uncertain if my issue was ment to be adressed with it i no longer experience the crash and was able to continue my game with no further issues so i tought i would let you know.

greetings.

Share this comment