Autosweepers stop working

Earl_of_Earlier
  • Branch: Preview Branch Version: Windows Pending

Autosweepers sometimes just simply stop working. For example I am using a sweeper to fill up a fridge from my food storage, which is unreachable for duplicants. The only food currently cooked are frost buns, and there are about 40.000 kcal worth of it on the ground. The fridge is set to only keep frost buns.

Every now and then, the sweeper will just stop to refill the fridge. It empties, and the duplicants cannot access any food.

This happens to Autosweepers all over the place, seemingly at random. They will just stop doing anything.

Reloading the game fixes the issue.

Steps to Reproduce
Set up an Autosweeper. After some time, it may stop working. It's hard to reproduce intentionally, but reliable happens from time to time.

User Feedback

@Earl_of_Earlier you should post your save.

By the way, I had the same for a very long time before the beta. They've listed a sweeper bug resolved into a release note recently, but yours is quite similar to the one I had, so it could be a new one, or the same one.

Share this comment

I have noticed sweepers not working in the past randomly.   and reloading the save works (usually)

I haven't made any sweepers system in the recent preview so I cant say if the bug is still there or not.  but it sounds like an old bug that still lingers.   Its usually late game  cycles.

Share this comment

they do that all the times....

Klei, u will have to gift sth to all the guy actually making your game playable...but you will not, as usual.

F* i i would "deliver" sth like this at UBS (Union Bank of Switzerland) i would be fired right away, imimeatily, i would not even be allowed to clean up my workspace....

Share this comment

@Earl_of_Earlier yop I know. Last base, coal gen were emergency power supply. Sweepers stop supplying those, so my negligeable emergency turns quite bad...

Same with food. Everything begin to rot into the conveyor receptacle because of that.

Such an awful bug.

Share this comment