Autosweeper refuses to split food in quite full fridge

Gwido
  • Branch: Live Branch Version: Windows Pending

In my kitchen, I've set 2 fridges to disable the grill once the first fridge is full. The second one, is just to store the small excessive amount of food.

Upon these fridges, I've placed an autosweeper.

BUT ! This autosweeper refuse to store the food in the first fridge is this one is quite full, so the cook endlessly makes food ... -_-

Look at the first fridge :

20190424063558_1.thumb.jpg.918e6de8d3c575fefdad1eabb36880f3.jpg

It's capacity is about 99/100 kg. I Guess it's more 99.X

viewing there's not 1 kg of space in the fridge, the autosweeper store the food in the second fridge, with a lesser priority.

20190424063602_1.thumb.jpg.135110d3bfc4a8e2a9d8a053fc28a4f3.jpg

On standard storage bin, autosweeper don't have any problem to store fraction of something, even seeds.

20190424064243_1.thumb.jpg.c0a602a744434b5a20df0e40ecd5e690.jpg

Steps to Reproduce
Build 2 fridges, one with a fraction amount inside, set an autosweeper to fill the fridge with food, and look it refuse to fill the first fridge

User Feedback

It's expected behaviour. Look at your priorities! The auto sweeper allways tries to fill up the storage with the highest priority and your unused fridge has priority 7 and the used one has priority 9. Try out and set the priority to 9 for the empty fridge and the auto sweeper will start to use it.

Edited by CoNq

Share this comment

You misunderstand the problem.

It's the fridge with priority 9 that's supposed to be filled in priority to stop the grill.

The fridge on the right is not supposed to have big amount of food inside.

Share this comment

I believe what he is saying is that since they are different priorities, it can't split them. It sees it is "full" (can't put 2k in 99/100kg) and goes to the lower priority.

Could you try putting two at 9 and checking just the mostly full one with automation? (alternatively, check both with OR for a full one)

In theory, it should fill the left-most and drop extra in the right. It should stop filling though as the automation will work.

I have a feeling it will just try to fill them evenly though.
BTW, this is just a workaround. Still think it's a bug that it won't put that last 1kg in. Don't think sweepers can handle splitting chunks of things like that or at least with differing priorities.

Edited by tommytom2k2

Share this comment