[AT-240508] Decor Crashes the game

Nekobi
  • Branch: Preview Branch Version: Steam Fixed

I think I've found why the game crash a lot with a log filled with "NullReferenceException".

Whenever I touch to the decor part of the game, it tend to crash very easily.

It includes:

- Selecting a decor building (statue, flower pot, blank canvas...) in order to place it.

- Building one.

- Displaying the decor overlay, maybe when it's updating where the mouse cursor is (finishing a decor building, a dupe pass with drab clothes...)

Hope I helped you for fixing this bug, it's kind of hard to play with it, as it crashes the game a lot.

Steps to Reproduce
Do anything that is decor-related, as building a decor furniture, displaying the decor overlay...

User Feedback

A developer has marked this issue as fixed. This means that the issue has been addressed in the current development build and will likely be in the next update.

Please upload the log, just saying "NullReferenceException" does not help much as it could mean 100000000000000000000000 things

Share this comment

Sorry for the bad footage, I had the same problem.

I was able to place decor buildings sometimes, but most of the time it just crashes.

I love this game and have been around for a while and i am looking forward to what you guys add into this game,

Keep up the good work,

Cue7

IMG_2152[1].MOV

IMG_2153[1].JPG

Share this comment

I'm experiencing the same issue, hovering over any decor crashes the game.  I'm on the new automation preview.

Edited by Brandx0
Forgot version

Share this comment