Anti Entropy Thermo Nullifier can be deconstructed

oconzer
  • Branch: Live Branch Version: Windows Pending

I'm pretty sure this isn't intended as I noticed that one of my dupes started to decontruct one when I was deconstructing other stuff near by and did a mass deconstruct order. Without being able to build them I really think that they shouldn't be able to be deconstructed, that is unless they gave special materials to rebuild them in a different spot of your choosing (limits the number you can have still without messing up someone that doesn't notice they can be deconstructed).

Steps to Reproduce
Find / spawn a anti entropy thermo nullifier and use the deconstruct command on it.

User Feedback

Nope thats okay. T.N. are destructable and you get refined iron. They use a fair share of room, and you can remove them. You dont need them either. Its convinient to have them, but the game runs fine without. Just be careful if you want to use them.

Share this comment

2 hours ago, Squeegee said:

It's intended so it doesn't get in the way of your base, I wish they did this with all POI

Well I wouldn't mind so much if the AETN dismantled into stuff that would make the AETN rebuildable.

3 hours ago, Nightinggale said:

Bug report 1: I can't deconstruct POI

Bug report 2: I can deconstruct POI

Klei: arrrgghhhh

Also I get that, as I wish the rest of the useless POI could be deconstructed.

4 hours ago, SharraShimada said:

Nope thats okay. T.N. are destructable and you get refined iron. They use a fair share of room, and you can remove them. You dont need them either. Its convinient to have them, but the game runs fine without. Just be careful if you want to use them.

Well I figured that they put them into the game as "End game" type buildings that do more than your duplicant built buildings. I haven't played a very long game before my current one.

Share this comment