Air scrubber not working after some time

Nativel
  • Branch: Live Branch Known Issue

Air scrubber stop working at all after some idle, when it have power, water input and output but there is no CO2 to consume, but when CO2 apier airscrubber didn't start working, like there is no CO2.

There is only one way to solve this - deconstruct and construct airscrubber again all the time. Disable/eneble didn't help, save/load the game too.

I've movie for you watch it and you'll see what I mean:

air scrubber.sav

Steps to Reproduce
Construct air scrubber, wait untill all CO2 will be remuved, after some time when CO2 apier - air scrubber didn't start work again.

User Feedback

I've had a lot of problems with air scrubbers too, and just like in this video, turning them on and off doesn't work, but rebuilding them do. It seems to happen mostly when I've saved the game, quite and then load back into a game.

Share this comment

Could you please let me know if you're still having the issue after today's hotifx(221865)? I loaded your save file and everything seems to be working fine.

@Acciyn if you have a save file that has the issue, could you please upload it?

Share this comment

@Cheerio nvm, I hadn't played since the update. Loaded up the save where I was having issues and they were working just fine. Looks like the hotfix sorted it out, at least for me.

Share this comment