[254439] Temp Shift Plate unselectable

Saturnus
  • Branch: Live Branch Version: Windows Pending

In the tubular upgrade you could select temp shift plates via to O2 overlay if you wanted to deconstruct it. This was the only way to deconstruct them before.

In occupational upgrade there is no way to select temp shift plates if you want to check the material they are made of for example.

Steps to Reproduce
Place one temp shift plate in debug. Try to select it by any means.
  • Like 2

User Feedback

Deconstruct tools backwall building option gone? gimme a minute to load up and look. No but the did change the name image.png.3701002d3a712cc174b4583448278265.png@Saturnus

Edited by Kabrute

Share this comment

1 hour ago, Kabrute said:

Deconstruct tools backwall building option gone?

@Kabrute Irrelevant to the bug report. Please read the text. It clearly states the bug reported is that temp shift plates are unselectable. So you cannot check the material they are made of for example. 

Edited by Saturnus
  • Like 1

Share this comment

so they fixed your bug and you complain that is a bug.  Someone else provides you solution to half the problem and you smash them.  Interesting.  I'm done

Edited by Kabrute

Share this comment

17 hours ago, Kabrute said:

so they fixed your bug and you complain that is a bug.  Someone else provides you solution to half the problem and you smash them.  Interesting.  I'm done

I'm not sure what you're on about. I'm reporting a bug of temp shift plates not being selectable in the game by any means once you've placed the build order for them.

Your advice above is neither needed nor wanted, nor has anything to do with the bug at all. So if you're done making comments like that, I thank you.

Share this comment

I confirm the issue. The only one way to check the material of tempshift plates is to deconstruct them and see what material will drop. It's a little non-constructive way, isn't it?

• Like 1

Share this comment