2: Can't get to dead, Can't bury dead

Ezzie
  • Pending

So two of my characters got stuck when they shouldn't have been and died.  When I built their tombstone, they still remained and when sent other duplicates over to see if there was some reason why I couldn't get them out of the area, they became stuck too though they shouldn't have. because of this, the original two began to decay and contaminated my air though I finally had it perfectly set.  there was oxygen everywhere and I felt so accomplished, but then this.  I don't understand what happened.

o2notincluded.jpg

o2notincluded2.jpg

Steps to Reproduce
I was trying to clear the bit of algae above the duplicates, building a stair like approach for them, then got a warning about starvation. looked over and saw they were stuck. even tried moving them to a new location but they wouldn't move then died. built two memorials, bodies still there. tried deconstructing and rebuilding them, still there. tried sweeping the bodies to collect them in any way, wouldn't disappear.

User Feedback

They can only move 5 tiles underwater by themselves. Build tiles/ladder above water so they can walk to the corpses.

(you can check their pathing limit by clicking on show navigation button when you have a dupe selected)

Share this comment