Puddle issue

zimbrax
  • Version: PC/MAC/Linux Fixed

Hello, so I've been playing on a shipwrecked world for 78 days and I noticed that the puddles from the monsoon never actually desapeared until now, and im already in the mild season again. So i tried to find how to fix this issue and I found a command that was supposed to remove these puddles. This one: "GetWorld().Flooding:SetTargetDepth(0)" which didn´t work very well at all. I mean, the puddles itself were removed but at night they appear again and start spreading all over the island. I'm not sure if it is possible to fix this issue, please tell me if it is or its just a bug that I'll have to live with for now.

I have uploaded two pictures, one of them during the day (no puddle) and another one during the dusk/night time (with puddle). Both of them were taken at the same place.

during day.jpg

during night.jpg

Steps to Reproduce
I was just playing the game, but i do have some mods installed, all of them compatible with shipwrecked and updated.
  • Like 2

User Feedback

A developer has marked this issue as fixed. This means that the issue has been addressed in the current development build and will likely be in the next update.

I don't know how or why but this bug is still happening after getting fixed at 2016. I checked my game integrity.

Mods that I'm using; Drop items / Combined status / Minimap 

Share this comment