Hammering at a distance

Lysh
  • Version: PC/MAC/Linux Fixed

I'm a few hours into playing the beta and have noticed when I click on something to hammer from a distance, like say a crate located across the screen, and my girl Wendy goes to hammer it, she stops about an inch away and hammers down. It still breaks open, but it looks funny that she's hitting the ground, completely missing it, and it still breaks. If I click on something to hammer and she's right next to it, then it looks fine and normal. 

I've also clicked on the crockpot from a distance and when she walks over to retrieve food, she does the gather motion to the air next to the pot instead over it, but she still collects her noms. So far I've only seen this from food-getting and hammering. Not a big deal, but a little silly bug.

20170916170639_1.jpg

Steps to Reproduce
hammering or getting food from the crockpot, clicking on something a little distance away from your character

User Feedback

A developer has marked this issue as fixed. This means that the issue has been addressed in the current development build and will likely be in the next update.

This bug has already been submitted previously.

It'd be greatly appreciated if you'd look through the other bug reports to avoid creating dupes, since that just slows the devs down.

Share this comment