Entering volcano is banned by game

Max slusser
  • Version: Console Pending

Entering the volcano seems to be banned by the game itself.  When i entered the volcano this time it didn’t my world but intead it did this wreid thing.  This was the first time I entered the volcano in this new world and it got done generating the volcano the game said it crashed but I was able to move my character.  Well like when I moved I could hear my character walking.  I don’t have a single clue of why this happened but according to the game I banned from going into the volcano without the game bugging out in ways that are inviolable 

4AECF2D3-ED70-4322-875D-F5312492CF28.jpeg

Steps to Reproduce
Unknown. Maybe try playing your own game. Like create a shipwreck world try going into a volcano then do whatever then try going into a seaworthy then go to a RoG world then go into cave then ruins just try suriveing on don’t starve consle edition and see if it’s even playable anymore

User Feedback

Hi,

Odd.

If this happens again could you please upload the log file? That screen behind the pause dialog shows there was a script error, but can't tell what it is. The log would show me and I'd be able to figure out what may be up - I've gone to the volcano a number of times without issue, so it's something specific that triggers it.

• Thanks 1

Share this comment

I have been playing a lot shipwrecked standalone and hamlet compatible, maybe i went 5 times to volcano in differents worlds (default and large), never ocurred this bug....

Share this comment