• Pending

Fix dont starve shipwreked in ps4 please

Steps to Reproduce

1. Open dont starve console  ps4

2. Create shipwreked world with any character

3. Get to monnstone season

4. Game will crash randomly

User Feedback

I have same problem. In PS4 and PS5 too. In the Monsoon Season, after day 45 the game is crashing. Please fix this problem. I write in Playstation support and no one can help... 

Share this comment

They said some months ago that they will pay attention on the console version of dont starve, i have been waiting patiently since that anouncment, and the bug stays the same, its funny how they only care about dont starve together, i bought the complete edition with all dlc including ds together and seriously and im starting to think i waste my money :)

Share this comment

Made an account just to say I have the exact same problem and feel the same way the game crashes on day 47 in shipwrecked every single time no matter what I do I even restarted got to day 47 again the game crashes and then says my save file is corrupted so it is quite literally unplayable as of right now 

Share this comment

On 10/29/2021 at 11:22 AM, Christopher La. said:

They said some months ago that they will pay attention on the console version of dont starve, i have been waiting patiently since that anouncment, and the bug stays the same, its funny how they only care about dont starve together, i bought the complete edition with all dlc including ds together and seriously and im starting to think i waste my money :)

Yeah luckily I got the game on sale but it still sucks because I really enjoy this game but the crashing issues completely ruin the experience.

• Big Ups 1

Share this comment

If you want to experience less bugs and more attention from Klei, you gotta move to a PC platform. DST and DS especially can be played on super barebones computers (intergrated graphics and whatnot) and you'll find both games on and their DLCs on sale regularly on Steam. Plus in the very very slim chance Klei does decide to update singleplayer, you know they will neglect the console version.

• Shopcat 1

Share this comment

On 1/16/2022 at 3:43 PM, CosmicFly435 said:

Yeah luckily I got the game on sale but it still sucks because I really enjoy this game but the crashing issues completely ruin the experience.

Some time ago i contact a klei entretainment developer or someone who is in charge of the game, and he told me that if we find the exact issue that is making the crash, they could fix it, im not in the mood of playing the game again, so if someone know what is causing the problem, reply to me.

16 hours ago, XanderSnow said:

This.  Very frequently.  Sucks.

20220130_150636.jpg

Yeahh what a waste of money, i suggest you to download the free dont starve version on pc, either way you already bought the game .

Share this comment

After almost 1 year, since I posted a comment that the game crashed still no fix. Seriously Kley??? Don't  believe that you can't understand where is the problem. And the problem is for all consoles - PS4, PS5 and Nintendo. I bought the game for Nintendo Switch too and guess what? The bug is here too. Must I bought the game for third time for PC and hope and pray that there will be no problem??? And what will happen to the money I gave for PS4 and Nintendo Switch??? Fix the problem, this is not serious 

Share this comment