Working music starts over when switching tasks

kiwikenobi
  • Version: PC/MAC/Linux Fixed

I noticed the working music sometimes starts over mid-song when I switch between different tasks that normally trigger the music and keep it going, such as switching between chopping a tree with an axe and then digging up the stump with a shovel. Digging the stump makes the music start over. It's a little jarring.

Steps to Reproduce
Chop a tree with an axe, then immediately switch to a shovel and dig up the stump, the music sometimes starts over
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

User Feedback

A developer has marked this issue as fixed. This means that the issue has been addressed in the current development build and will likely be in the next update.

same issue here, no idea what trigger it, another issue is if you leave manure in your house, leave, and return to pick it, the flies sound still playing despite there is no more manure on the floor, it affects other places like pig shops, the only way to fix it is exiting the game and loading your game again.

Share this comment

Or just chopping one tree and then chopping another tree. In fact, I'm wondering if it might just be restarting on its own, not reacting to anything I'm doing, on an awkward cut-short loop or something. The activities I was doing when I noticed the restarting music before might have been a coincidence.The music is definitely misbehaving, though.

• Like 1

Share this comment