Wilba's Silver Necklace

MasteroftheTDS
  • Version: PC/MAC/Linux Fixed

If you world hop and change characters after playing as Wilba you will find her necklace has stayed in your inventory. Not sure what this really does for the game play as it doesn't really offer any real benefits but still seems odd.

Steps to Reproduce
Use the teleportato to world hop as wilba with her necklace in your inventory and change to any other character

User Feedback

A developer has marked this issue as fixed. This means that the issue has been addressed in the current development build and will likely be in the next update.

It doesn't do anything, but it is pretty neat.
I wouldn't say it's a bug, as you can keep your items with you, but I will say it's a bug because it's a character exclusive item, so not sure.
I think it's neat at least.

Share this comment

22 minutes ago, Angel_Octoling said:

It doesn't do anything, but it is pretty neat.
I wouldn't say it's a bug, as you can keep your items with you, but I will say it's a bug because it's a character exclusive item, so not sure.
I think it's neat at least.

I hear you but since it's character exclusive and technically could be used to get multiple of Wilba's necklace (which would benefit someone playing Wilba) it think it's worth noting. 

Share this comment

Yeah, this should probably work like all the unique character items. Thanks for the report. 

• Like 1

Share this comment