Stuck in wall bug

The_Cookiebeast
  • Version: PC/MAC/Linux Pending

I hired seven pig guards and went into a mant hill. After going from the first room into the second room all of my pigs except 1 were spawned in the room but me and the other last pig were spawned trapped in the wall. I could run all around the endless space around the room, even to the point of the room contents being despawned, but i couldnt pass back through any of the doors or get into the room by any means.

20181113012745_1.jpg

20181113012745_2.jpg

20181113012856_1.jpg

20181113012858_1.jpg

Steps to Reproduce
-Hire 7 pig guards -Go into Mant hill -Travel through a door to a new room.

User Feedback

I happened to also encounter this bug, expect in a "Dungeon" like area. I guess only a certain amount of people/npcs can be spawned at a location, which probably is 5.

20181118013648_1.jpg

20181118013656_1.jpg

• Like 1

Share this comment

Heads up:

I encountered this is recently and also thought of doing c_gonext, but when I did for some reason my ally pigs were hostile and killed me on the spot. I suggest spawning something into the center of the room and then jump to it instead. i.e.

c_spawn("ash")
c_gonext("ash")

• Like 2

Share this comment

15 hours ago, Zillvr said:

I encountered this is recently and also thought of doing c_gonext, but when I did for some reason my ally pigs were hostile and killed me on the spot. I suggest spawning something into the center of the room and then jump to it instead. i.e.

Alternatively you can point your mouse at a save spot and do

c_move(GetPlayer())

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Share this comment