Shipwrecked world crash (Shipwrecked/Hamlet)

Azdrubael_Vect
  • Version: PC/MAC/Linux Fixed

I started a new Shipwrecked world compatible with Hamlet DLC and now the game closes at the start of my every second day of survival. So, after every night the game just closes and i need to restart the game. I don't know is it a bug or not, but before Hamlet DLC everything was alright. 

Now the game just crashes and thats it.

bug report.png

bug report 2.png

Steps to Reproduce
When this happening i restart the game and continue to play from the last autosave. Can't do anything about crash.

User Feedback

A developer has marked this issue as fixed. This means that the issue has been addressed in the current development build and will likely be in the next update.

Hello @Azdrubael_Vect, welcome to the forums. Please always make a copy of your log.txt file when the game crashes. And attach them to your post when you make bug reports. That way, it'll be easier on the devs to hopefully isolate the issue by simply looking at your log files instead of having to try and recreate the issue on their end(which take quite a while to do comparatively).

Share this comment

I had the same problem in the closed beta. Now it seems to happen everytime while auto saving on the 4th day. In the close beta it happened on the first attempt to save in that world everytime, whether it was save and quiting or just an auto save. I might just need a new computer, or to make a smaller world.

Share this comment