Lawn turf placement crashing game

M1KE1STH3B3ST
  • Version: PC/MAC/Linux Pending

Placing lawn turf next to other turfs can cause crashes depending on how you place them

Hamlet turf crash.png

Steps to Reproduce
Place a couple turf down (I tried cultivated and rainforest) and try to surround with lawn turf. It will crash the game. If you place all the lawn first and then fill the center in with other turf, it will not cause a crash.
  • Like 1

User Feedback

I had a similar issue to you while cobblestone road, but I was able to find out why. It didn't matter where I placed the turf but I have to wait 3 seconds between placing each turf or else the game crashes. This could be worth giving a try for you if you haven't already found a workaround.

Share this comment

If you have a save that reliably reproduces the crash I would love for you to upload it through Main Menu>Options>Report Bug. Mention the save slot and the issue and I will be sure to look at it as I have been unable to repro this..

Share this comment

As asked above, if you have a save that reliably reproduces the crash I would love for you to upload it through Main Menu>Options>Report Bug. Mention the save slot and the issue and I will be sure to look at it as I have been unable to repro this..

• Thanks 1

Share this comment

I have long since overwrote this world.  I cannot replicate it in my current world.  It must not be an issue anymore, as it was reported over 3 months ago

Share this comment