Items in Chest, On Ground (Interior)

WardenKeith
  • Version: PC/MAC/Linux Pending

Items that are kept in containers (chests, iceboxes, etc.) show their items as being on the floor in front of them in a stack. This only happens with containers inside of interiors, such as houses.

EDIT: This also appears to effect NPCs that have inventories. Handymen pig are walking around with hammers taped to their ankles, and the Masked Thief is running around with his map taped there instead.

Steps to Reproduce
1. Place chest inside interior. 2. Place item inside chest. 3. Leave interior. 4. Re-enter.
  • Like 3

User Feedback

this also occurs outside. items in backpack will appear on ground and mobs can interact with these items. (pigs guards taking money in backpack)

• Like 2

Share this comment

In fact, I'm just now noticing that this extends to shelves, as well. The items appear as their 'on the ground' appearance ON TOP of their 'shelved' appearance. For example, the Key to the City has it's pillow.

• Like 1

Share this comment

I have this as well. In addition it also seems to extend to the robber pig. His treasure map is shown as on the ground at his feet.

ETA: The carpenter pigs also have their hammers showing at their feet.

Edited by fluxpinner
  • Like 2

Share this comment

Sure it's going to be fixed soon seeing as so many people are having it, but figured I'd share an image just in case it helps.

Backpack.png

Chests.png

Share this comment

Just thought I would mention I am also having this bug, but it only occurred after the third time I re entered the save. 

Share this comment

I confirmed the occurrence of the same phenomenon.
Also, when destroying the honey lamp hanging from the ceiling in Mant Hills, we confirmed the phenomenon that the contents of the chest filled with honey that was there also scattered outside.

Share this comment

I can report that the Ro-Bin is NOT affected.  His insides stay inside.

Fridges, shelves, chests, backpacks, and NPCs are all affected.

• Like 1

Share this comment

This phenomenon also occurs at the store, stands in front of the shelf, displays anomalies on the shelf display, and presses the space button to get items ......

※I thought that I could get it without paying the price, but since I confirmed that the oin on hand is properly doing it, I will correct it.

Edited by tiger_roar

Share this comment