Hammering chest crashes game

cptCalavera
  • Version: PC/MAC/Linux Pending

I was hammering a thief chest while a pog was emptying it. Game crashed on the final hammer strike.

Steps to Reproduce
Thief chest spawned in evening, I went to it first day in morning and dug it up. I ate a jerky out of the chest and a pog emptyed the rest as I was hammering it.

User Feedback

Thanks for reporting.

If this happens again (or any crash really) and you are not able to, could you grab the log, or click Submit Bug on the error screen and mention the saveslot and the issue? It generally makes it a lot easier to address the issue, especially if it's an edge case that isn't easy to repro.

Share this comment

Did you enter a description? Without a description the submit button is disabled as I wouldn't know how to repro or what to look for.

Share this comment

That's weird - never heard that one before.

Usual question - any mods? I assume you are on Windows?

For lack of a bug report, a log is always helpful (but more cumbersome), and if that fails, even a screenshot, because these bugs tend to be timing dependent so are nasty to repro so any stacktrace I can get is more than welcome.

Share this comment

Smart crockpot, minimap, geo placement, and combined status. Yiu kniw, the usual :) fidnt grab a screenshot sadly. And i died later so log is lost i assume. Will try and reproduce later :)

Share this comment

No worries. Wouldn't expect any of these mods to cause the bug reporter to break. Guess there's a certain kind of crash that can make this happen.

Anyhow, yeah, if you do have a crash, and have the time, a log or screenshot in lieu of a bugreport does definitely help :)

• Thanks 1

Share this comment