Easy Pickings (Peagawk Feathers)

ExsultinContecu
  • Version: PC/MAC/Linux Pending

Once again, not a bug, but if you chase a Peagawk to the edge of the world, then picking all seven of their feathers becomes a trivial matter. I've included a screenshot of this situation, just in case my wording is not clear here. Perhaps this is intended, but I feel that it really cheapens Peagawk Feather gathering, though I am not sure of any simple way of fixing this short of adding a line or two of code to the Peagawk's AI coding.

If this is not the intended location for players to post non-bug exploits that exist in the Early Access version of Don't Starve: Hamlet, feel free to link me to the proper location where I should post such things, and I will be sure to only post appropriate content here henceforth.

20181210144012_1.jpg

Steps to Reproduce
Chase a Peagawk towards the edge of the world, particularly to one with a small area "jutting out" like in the provided screenshot. Pick that thing's plumage 'til it's plum tuckered out.

User Feedback

I have no idea how else we would pick feathers atm, without using a blow dart or boomerang. "They" say petals or vegetables on the ground will distract the peagawk, but it still just runs away when you get close to it so.....

Share this comment