Crash report ( hamlet_interiors )

Vante
  • Version: PC/MAC/Linux Pending

I have activated the beta for hamlet_interior.
I was running away from bats near carnivorous plants during Aporkalipse ,
when the game froze with the image I left you.

The save is located on save slot 1

I have other bugs I hope you of Kley can fix ...
1)   During the Aporkalipse it is impossible for me to finish it because the calendar is not generated (I have tried several times in different games).

2) All the crypts are completely impossible to visit because every time I enter a door inside the crypt,
the game teleports me in point to the crypt at random ...and the map shows me a different position from which I am in that moment, it is really annoying! .

Another thing that I would like to see reviewed by you Kley, is that the calendar for Aporkalipse could be disabled during the creation in the world and that if a player starts the game from an expansion that is not hamlet but from another expansion, the calendar for Aporkalipse is stop and start when the player first comes to Hamlet ..
otherwise it is impossible for a player to stop Aporkalipse ..

I hope this report can help you

crash r.JPG

Steps to Reproduce
I was running away from bats near carnivorous plants during Aporkalipse , when the game froze with the image I left you.
  • Like 1

User Feedback

If you can get back to that screen, in game you should be able to click "report bug" if you can't get to that screen again, report the bug under options on the main title screen. in the description mention what save slot all this occured in and mention you posted it in the forums. It will really help them out.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this comment

7 minutes ago, NotStarved said:

If you can get back to that screen, in game you should be able to click "report bug" if you can't get to that screen again, report the bug under options on the main title screen. in the description mention what save slot all this occured in and mention you posted it in the forums. It will really help them out.

I thank you, I hope I have written in the right section of the forum anyway. If needed I can leave my game save files ..
Good luck guys
  • Like 1

Share this comment

Hi @Vante

Thanks for the report, and yes, you posted in the right place.

As for the case where there's no aporkalypse clock, whenever you have a world without one please use the ingame bug reporter, and indeed mention the saveslot and the issue - I'd like to investigate those worlds.

As for the ruins that are all wrong, please also submit a bug report in-game, although there was a serious bug in the first beta release (fixed with yesterday's patch) that may have caused the world to become unstable. If you imported your worlds from the regular game I'd suggest re-importing them, or if it was a new world, I'd suggest recreating it. Apologies for that, but it was impossible to fix a world affected by that bug.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Share this comment