Using telebrella as a character other than Wagstaff makes them disappear

BezKa
  • DLC VERSION - IMPORTANT!: Vanilla - NO DLC, Reign of Giants, Shipwrecked, Hamlet Fixed

Hard to describe. The character begins the teleporting animation but instead vanishes and cannot interact with the world.

Fixes itself on reload.

Steps to Reproduce

Build a telipad and a tellebrella as Wagstaff

Change your character to anyone else

Use the tellebrella

• Like 2

User Feedback

A developer has marked this issue as fixed. This means that the issue has been addressed in the current development build and will likely be in the next update.

Does Wagstaff's items not delete themselves like normal character items? Or is that the result of changing characters through console commands?

Last I saw, not even Wes's already inflated Balloons were safe from a character swap. (Which is a shame in its own right.)

• Haha 1

Share this comment

16 hours ago, KCDA said:

Does Wagstaff's items not delete themselves like normal character items? Or is that the result of changing characters through console commands?

Last I saw, not even Wes's already inflated Balloons were safe from a character swap. (Which is a shame in its own right.)

For some reason, no. Stuff like Warly's crockpot, Lucy, etc disappear without trace but all Wagstaff items stick around.

Share this comment

On 1/29/2023 at 11:21 PM, KCDA said:

Klei definitely want character-specefic items to vanish after swapping character. Wagstaff is an exception.

• Like 1

Share this comment