Wood not dropping from tree with bearger

Minibus
  • Pending

I m farming log with bearger in my desert base, but now when he goes through forest and attack/stomp, wood is not dropping from the trees..... it only does when i hatch them with my axe....

I planted 200 pines cones, so 200 trees, and after bearger going on the forest fully grown, i only got 80 logs....

20210412032422_1.jpg

Steps to Reproduce

I m farming log with bearger in my desert base, but now when he goes through forest and attack/stomp, wood is not dropping from the trees..... it only does when i hatch them with my axe....

User Feedback

Are you sure? Bearger should make trees drop 1 log per tree if I remember correctly. Or maybe they changed it again.

Share this comment

It's working for me (other than when Bearger walks through a tree, as usual).

Try disabling any mods you have and verifying the integrity of your game files.

Share this comment

I have no mod installed, except status combined, geometric placement and the other basic.....

The game is freshly intalled on my pc, because i changed it this month.......

Share this comment

The trick with Bearger is that the trees will only drop all their logs if he is charging and/or his actual attacks. Him just walking towards you will not yield nearly as many logs. Are you sure he is only chopping trees with attacks/charging?

Actually, I dunno. Seems your problem can't be solved using this method. Strange.

Edited by thegreatJash

Share this comment