Unable to login to Klei Rewards

Lycan Blackpaw
  • Pending

I'm not entirely sure why this is occurring, as it's never happened to me before and so far I can't find anything similar, but essentially I cannot seem to log in to Klei Rewards for the latest link. It keeps giving me the following error:

image.thumb.png.3d65b87b6aacf7ec393b9821f2c54c63.png

I've tried restarting the browser and my computer but so far, no changes. Suggestions?

EDIT: I just tried again, and now it's giving me a new error:

image.thumb.png.138eb703705b869cbf6d3bbe71bbfe35.png

I'm assuming it's related, or at least a similar bug.

Steps to Reproduce

No idea. Try to log in with Steam I guess, though whether or not it's only with Steam I don't know.

• Like 3

User Feedback

I'm having the same error. Logging onto steam works just fine, but the klei site kicks it back every time with this message.

Share this comment

I also have this problem. I've tried reaching the page through steam's interface and through use of chrome and neither works. I thought I could log in manually on Klei's side and follow the link afterwards, but it seems it didn't work. 

Share this comment

I had the same problem too. Hopefully they will fix it before the link expires, or at least give steam users an opportunity to make up the points some other way later on. 

Share this comment

Folks! You can still log in in-game for some bizarre reason. At least I could. That is, clicking the Accounts option from the main menu in-game took me to accounts.klei.com/account, and I was already authenticated and logged in. I could even type a URL into the URL bar to get the points from a link.

But yeah Klei please get on this when you can.

• Like 1

Share this comment

2 hours ago, IceNine99 said:

Folks! You can still log in in-game for some bizarre reason. At least I could. That is, clicking the Accounts option from the main menu in-game took me to accounts.klei.com/account, and I was already authenticated and logged in. I could even type a URL into the URL bar to get the points from a link.

But yeah Klei please get on this when you can.

I can confirm, this works as a workaround! I gots me a new heart skin!

Share this comment

12 hours ago, IceNine99 said:

여러분! 기괴한 이유로 여전히 게임에 로그인 할 수 있습니다. 적어도 할 수 있습니다. 즉, 게임 내 메인 메뉴에서 계정 옵션을 클릭하면 accounts.klei.com/account로 이동하게되었고 이미 인증되고 로그인되어 있습니다. URL 표시 줄에 URL을 입력하여 포인트를 얻을 수도 있습니다. 링크.

하지만 네 Klei는 할 수있을 때 이것을 타십시오.

I am a new user. I can't login this way.

Share this comment

4 hours ago, jimin1129 said:

I am a new user. I can't login this way.

That sucks. It probably only worked for Lycan and me because we had logged in using the Steam overlay before (and for some reason it remembers our authentication?). So new users are still completely stuck. :(

It's Monday Klei you should be back in your offices or whatever so you can fix it now right

Plz thx

(Also, I think it's a good idea for you folks to submit tickets using https://support.klei.com/hc/en-us/requests/new? I think they prioritise issues if they see multiple tickets mentioning the same one? I think that wouldn't just count as spamming their system?)

Editing out a thing about moderator approval because apparently I don't need it anymore.

Edited by IceNine99
Well I guess I was wrong about a thing.

Share this comment

me too, I had already send email to them 3 times, they didn't even respond one of them. 

Im not mad, but I hope you guys can fix this first, account problem doesn't important enough?

Share this comment

I think this thread is ready to be closed, if it's worth leaving that message here for the sort of people who can close it.

Also would be nice knowing if the issue has indeed been solved for everyone else, as it has been for me.

P.S. if anyone from Klei saw this who knows what was going on, I'm slightly curious about what the nature of the problem was. (That's assuming that the issue was in fact a you-folks-side thing that you folks found and fixed.)

Edited by IceNine99

Share this comment