Toadstool casts sporebomb on himself

Parusoid
  • Fixed

When fighting misery toadstool i noticed he drops spore clouds under himself, at first i thought that is a new feature that adds difficulty to misery frog, but maybe its just a bug.

In the video you can see three instances of it. First time he casts sporebomb only wigfrid gets affected (and presumably toadstool himself, but he does not display bomb icon over his head), 3 seconds later spore bomb explodes on wigfrid and toadstool (you can see wigfrid dropping the cloud at the same exact moment toadstool does.

This repeats second time when he casts spore bomb on wigfrid, and third time when he casts it on WX-78 

toadstoolsporecloud.mp4

Steps to Reproduce

fight with misery toadstool

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

User Feedback

A developer has marked this issue as fixed. This means that the issue has been addressed in the current development build and will likely be in the next update.
2 hours ago, SilentBalloon said:

I guess Toadstool tried to cast the spell on Abigail but failed.

from what i understand in the code, toadstool seeks 'debuffable' targets, which mostly are players, bcos they can get the spore bomb debuff. but since the abigail, update, every other mob is debuffable (due to abigail petals) so in the pool of 'debuffable' target is also toadstool himself, hence he sometimes cast it on himself

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

Share this comment