Spores spawned in by mushtrees may flicker

EuedeAdodooedoe
  • Pending

I thought this may be a one-off thing that would be hard to reproduce, but just yesterday I found more than a half of on-screen spores spawned in by green mushtrees flicker or glitch out, causing a seizure-like effect. This only happens with the spores spawned in by mushtrees and all of them appeared to be very close their parent mushtrees.

I know this happens with other types of spores as well as I first observed this happening with blue mushtrees and their spores.

Steps to Reproduce
1) Be in any season other than autumn. 2) Go into caves and find a mushtree forest which contains the mushtrees that are supposed to spawn in spores for the season you're in (so, Spring would mean green ones). 3) Observe as over time, spores may start to flicker.

User Feedback

What do you mean by client side difference? I've had this same bug happen to me quite frequently when playing on a local server.

Share this comment

7 minutes ago, Tosh said:

What do you mean by client side difference? I've had this same bug happen to me quite frequently when playing on a local server.

If I am not mistaken, when hosting a cave enabled world, the game treats you as a client, just with host privileges.

Share this comment