sleeping in tent makes me go invisble

Nepeta
  • Known Issue

when i sleep in tents mainly with mod charcters i wake up invisable and i cant do much in this state and cant sleep in tent so the character is nearly  unplayabe and enemies cant seem to see my character so i have to close my game down to fix it and it seems to happencmost of the time i try so i dont sleep in tents no more and nothign is wrong withe files if you can help thank you also the tents were from a mod but its a stable and normal mod nothing funky about it i dont think

Thanks From Nepeta :3

Steps to Reproduce
i slept in a tent and my charcter mainly mod charcters go invisable and cant do anything really

User Feedback

@Nepeta this may be due to the mods you are using yourself, which are mainly whichever Tent mod you are using and which ever Mod Character you are using. They may be working properly if used separately, but the issue may come from the fact that the Mod Character is expecting the default normal non modded Tent while the Tent is expecting a normal character. 

This is case to case basis, so if this ALSO happens for you when you are using the default characters (Wilson, Willow, Wendy etc.) then the issue might be due to the Tent mod. If this also happens with only Mod Characters, then it's due to the Mod Characters themselves.

So to get to the point, I believe this issue should be directed to the mod creators of the specific mods that cause it. So first test whether its due to the Tent mod (using only default characters, use the modded Tent). Then next test if its due to using mod characters (by turning off mod characters and use the mod tent with default characters). Last test would be to only use mod characters with a default NON modded Tent. (turn of the Tent mod, and use a tent with the modded characters).

Which ever seems to have the same effect, then the modded used for that test are the ones causing this to happen. Report the issue directly to the mod character's creators in their respective workshop pages.

Good luck, cheers.

Share this comment

@Nepeta, to extend what Zillvr mentioned, could you let us know which mod character you were using and which tent mod you were using?

Thanks

Share this comment

This bug happened to me in VANILLA where we both went into the tent at the same time, but my friend just turned invisible and his stats were changing as if he was sleeping. I could push him be that was it, nothing else could be done. Re-logging fixes this.

This happened about 2 weeks after the beta came out.

Share this comment