Possessed item in game not showing on Klei account rewards

meowswing
  • Closed

I have the carrat torch item (a free drop during year of carrat event, thanks klei!). But recently when it can be redeemed on klei account rewards page, I found that all other items i received in game or as drops or weaved (like the axe or razor skin) they showed that i already redeemed. Only for this carrat torch, it shows that it is not redeemed. Not sure if this is normal but I do have the item. Just want to make sure the carrat torch won't go magically disappear someday. thanks.

rewardpage.PNG

20210315014837_1.jpg

Steps to Reproduce

N/A.

User Feedback

Timeless != Loyal; The old item which you have, has been converted.

On 2/5/2021 at 8:34 PM, PeterA said:

Hey all, thanks for the feedback here! Joe already mentioned our intentions for these rewards items, but I'll add some more details.

The original items should have been converted to Timeless rarity, and the reward page items would be a new Loyal variant, that was my oversight. I'm in the process of correcting that now, but it's going to take a few days to get all the builds updated and rewarded items converted over to the new variant. I hope to have this resolved by later next week.

• Like 1

Share this comment

Yes.

I'm not sure why anyone would want both, but currently that is what happens if you redeem it. It's similar to having the pre-refresh 'Heirloom' skin and the same-looking weavable skin from the rose/shadow/survivor/formal collections.

Share this comment