Not getting my beard chests

ItsPirrrip
  • Pending

I had this issue on ps4 but it worked after a day when i relog, I got the chests but on PC I still dont have it.
There's no chests either and it's not in the beard section either. I checked my account and there's nothing there. Can someone help pls? 

here's the pict
https://imgur.com/a/jZMwtTb

Steps to Reproduce

see no drop or the beard chests in the inventory.

User Feedback

Nothing there, I think the whole beard is glitched, because I got a daily drop for one of the beards but it never showed up in the inventory.. I checked my transaction and its in the transaction history

Share this comment

Where are you looking for the beards in Belongings, or in Beards? Can you try turning off your filters?

• Thanks 1

Share this comment

On 9/16/2020 at 3:12 PM, PeterA said:

Where are you looking for the beards in Belongings, or in Beards? Can you try turning off your filters?

Yes, I always have those turned off and still nothing. I also didn't get my twitch drop but I did watch twitch and got notification on twitch that i receive drops, it's not showing in the game but when i check my klei transaction i see it in the history. I was told by someone in the twitter social media to email instead of posting in the forum because you guys might need additional info so im gonna link this forum post in the email.

Share this comment

Can you check that the KU on the account page matches the account in options screen?

Your screen shot is showing an older build from before the webber beards were added. What banner image do you see in the main menu? You should see Wigfrid singing now. If you don't, then that would indicate that you're playing on an outdated version of the game, and that's why you can't see the new items.

• Thanks 1

Share this comment

1 hour ago, PeterA said:

Can you check that the KU on the account page matches the account in options screen?

Your screen shot is showing an older build from before the webber beards were added. What banner image do you see in the main menu? You should see Wigfrid singing now. If you don't, then that would indicate that you're playing on an outdated version of the game, and that's why you can't see the new items.

Sorry, I was in a zoom class. 

What is KU and how do i find it? i took a screenshot

994002707_Screenshot2020-09-28143455.thumb.jpg.b5201b76b5289bdc05ac499f50bde5e7.jpg

Share this comment

From the screen shot, it looks like your game is not up to date. You will need to update on Steam manually if it's not doing it for you, the main menu graphic art should be Wigfrid right now. That's probably one issue for why you're not seeing Twitch drops that were earned. They need to newest update to actually pop up and show you that you have them. You can try to verify file integrity in Steam to force this. 

It should look like this: 
image.png

To get your Klei ID, you can click the yellow "Account" button on the bottom left of the screen. That will pop up a Steam browser window with your Account Info including your Klei USER ID. 

• Thanks 1

Share this comment

Ahh, looks like you're on the Return of Them Beta branch. You'll need to switch back to the main build of the game to get the updated game.
image.png

• Thanks 2

Share this comment

8 minutes ago, Corey said:

From the screen shot, it looks like your game is not up to date. You will need to update on Steam manually if it's not doing it for you, the main menu graphic art should be Wigfrid right now. That's probably one issue for why you're not seeing Twitch drops that were earned. They need to newest update to actually pop up and show you that you have them. You can try to verify file integrity in Steam to force this. 

It should look like this: 
image.png

To get your Klei ID, you can click the yellow "Account" button on the bottom left of the screen. That will pop up a Steam browser window with your Account Info including your Klei USER ID. 

Thank you, this is my Klei ID KU_SCXJIDOP

6 minutes ago, PeterA said:

Ahh, looks like you're on the Return of Them Beta branch. You'll need to switch back to the main build of the game to get the updated game.
image.png

Thank you!!!! I will do this 

1 hour ago, PeterA said:

Update: It's fixed. Thank you sooo much!!

• Like 2

Share this comment