New bug found!

ALEXZANDER YT
  • Pending

I found a bug ( for example if i choose only winter and autumn ) and after the winter of current "year" ends, the autumn starts with high temperature like the summer ended -_- so do happens  if i choose with for example spring winter, spring winter autumn !!!!99858146_.PNG7.PNG.387662031bd1ebaf43686d2a619591e4.PNG

Steps to Reproduce

Steps are - choose in world settings - only winter and autumn

User Feedback

The default autumn start temperature is always high. I surmise that this behavior is hard coded into the seasons, as normally on day 1 of an autumn server you will also find the temperature is high (implied that summer just ended when autumn begins too). Interesting observation though, this does perhaps need a visitation/fix 

• Like 1
  • Potato Cup 2

Share this comment

On 5/21/2022 at 2:50 AM, thegreatmanagement said:

The default autumn start temperature is always high. I surmise that this behavior is hard coded into the seasons, as normally on day 1 of an autumn server you will also find the temperature is high (implied that summer just ended when autumn begins too). Interesting observation though, this does perhaps need a visitation/fix 

But its unlogic? How the temperature goes high if winter is ended XD well its ridicilous in my opinion

Share this comment

On 5/22/2022 at 9:14 AM, ALEXZANDER YT said:

But its unlogic? How the temperature goes high if winter is ended XD well its ridicilous in my opinion

It is pretty illogical when you think about it (lol), but I assume it was hard coded in for the purposes of convenience for Klei's side. 

• Potato Cup 1

Share this comment

On 5/31/2022 at 11:58 AM, thegreatmanagement said:

It is pretty illogical when you think about it (lol), but I assume it was hard coded in for the purposes of convenience for Klei's side. 

Humans think as they want, and its not illogical thinking thath game aspects are stupid sometimes ;I

Share this comment