MESS with map icons

Notecja
  • Pending

image.thumb.png.2de94d999398c31e0d13bbe8b60b595d.png

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/808262767710306304/814741097107554384/unknown.png

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/808262767710306304/814742053509660712/unknown.png

I'm just tired of this. How long this is in game?

Steps to Reproduce

No idea how it happens. Usually in older worlds, looks like loading trouble, since that stuff usually appear after loading world.

• Like 1

User Feedback

4 minutes ago, Hornete said:

@Notecja do you have any mods enabled?

yep, but that stuff I also had without mods and since I play with DST (before Year of the Carrat). Is there any particular mod causing more issues with that than anything other?
Beefalo one is for sure connected with teleporting beef and icon "left" behind.

• Like 1

Share this comment

16 minutes ago, Notecja said:

yep, but that stuff I also had without mods and since I play with DST (before Year of the Carrat). Is there any particular mod causing more issues with that than anything other?
Beefalo one is for sure connected with teleporting beef and icon "left" behind.

Ahh alright. I'm not aware of any mods that might cause this issue more commonly. Just wanted to make sure it's not a mod, I've never seen this bug before. Hopefully it can be fixed for you :D

Share this comment

10 minutes ago, Hornete said:

Ahh alright. I'm not aware of any mods that might cause this issue more commonly. Just wanted to make sure it's not a mod, I've never seen this bug before. Hopefully it can be fixed for you :D

Uh, if this is not a common issue, or is because of general mess, then probably not. I kinda hope, there are other people with similar issues, so somebody could have idea why it happen. People who were joining to my game, saw these things on map too (not sure if same places, but similar for sure).

• Sad 1

Share this comment