Loot Stash loot table doesn't rotate

BK_Plays
  • Pending

Not entirely sure how I did it, but I'm on PS4 and I seem to have caused a bug that has frozen the Loot Stash's loot table. 4 different Klaus kills on days 212, 245, 280, and 305 have garnered the exact same loot from each one:

2 life giving amulets, a Bee Queen crown, a Lavae egg, a Red Funcap blueprint, and a down Feather (no Krampus sack, which is really the only reason I'm reporting the bug, let's be honest).

I've tried respawning the loot stash multiple times with rollbacks, even changed the event to and from Winter's feast. None of it seems to make a difference, I keep getting the same loot time and time again. 

The strange part about it is that I had opened two Loot Stashes on prior days (maybe around day 100 and 150?), and both had given me their own unique set of loot. It's just the last four that have been identical to each other. The Midsummer Cawnival event may have installed somewhere in there, I can't remember for sure.

Thoughts on how I managed to do this?

Steps to Reproduce

No clue, sorry people.

User Feedback

To a lesser extent, I may have the same problem. I have killed Klaus at least 30 times and haven't gotten a Mandrake. Unless my luck is horrifyingly bad, something is wrong.

Share this comment

from what I am seeing, this is impossible...
Are you doing anything "weird": IE killing klaus, opening the stash, and then rolling back, and you don't re-open the stash until the next klaus kill or something like that?

• Like 1
  • Potato Cup 1

Share this comment

No, nothing weird. 

The part that has me confused is that it's happened on subsequent kills. So I've played around with a single stash, got frustrated, kept the loot, then killed the next Klaus as it spawned, and I've gotten the same loot table.

I do recall a specific instance where I spawned the Loot Stash in autumn in Winter's Feast, then changed the world settings to Year of the Gobbler, rolled back the server during the Klaus fight, and the loot stash was no longer present. So I waited until winter, when the loot stash normally spawns and killed Klaus at that point. That may have been the first time I got the loot table I referenced above, but I can't recall for sure. Do you think that this action sequence could have caused the bug?

Share this comment

52 minutes ago, BK_Plays said:

No, nothing weird. 

The part that has me confused is that it's happened on subsequent kills. So I've played around with a single stash, got frustrated, kept the loot, then killed the next Klaus as it spawned, and I've gotten the same loot table.

I do recall a specific instance where I spawned the Loot Stash in autumn in Winter's Feast, then changed the world settings to Year of the Gobbler, rolled back the server during the Klaus fight, and the loot stash was no longer present. So I waited until winter, when the loot stash normally spawns and killed Klaus at that point. That may have been the first time I got the loot table I referenced above, but I can't recall for sure. Do you think that this action sequence could have caused the bug?

nope, nothing like that should be able to cause this, my best guess is you got incredibly (un)lucky and got randomly given the same drops 3 times in a row, but if I you upload your save, I'll atleast be able to test this locally, and see if I can find anything odd.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this comment