Ice Chester broken

Aivopaahdin
  • Pending

Ever since I transported myself, Ice Chester and Glommer using the Telelocator staff Ice Chester hasn't been working properly. At first things with finite durability stored inside Ice Chester were greyed out. Later they had normal colors again but I noticed that a thermal stone inside Ice Chester either stays at a neutral temperature or at most gets moderately cold. I'm assuming spoiling things don't spoil slower either anymore.

client_log.txt DxDiag.txt

Steps to Reproduce

Teleport using Telelocator staff with Ice Chester that has spoiling items/items with finite durability and a thermal stone in it.

User Feedback

As far as I know this is just a visually issue with chester in general.
As for the thermal stone not getting fully cooled, it could just be that you underestimated how long it takes for it to fully cool, but that's just my guess.

Share this comment

I used the thermal stone like I have before and a couple of times I even let it sit inside Chester longer to be sure. For example when the character examines the stone they'll confirm it's at most moderately cold.

Share this comment

I checked again and ice doesn't seem to be melting in Ice Chester so it probably works as a fridge. Though thermal stone doesn't cool properly or at all in Ice Chester. This time it didn't go beyond lukewarm no matter what I tried.

Share this comment

Thermals only cool fully in a fridge in summer for me. The seasons seem to affect them. Check if they are going icy cold when summer comes around. If not then definitely sounds like a bug. 

Edited by Lyndy426

Share this comment